Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My everyday thoughts

Today, I am just a few chapters away from finishing the Book of Mormon I haven't done this since High School. I have bites and pieces but never front to back since HS. So I feel like I have accomplished something this year. I have ready things I haven't read before. So that is nice. They say everytime that you read the Scriptures you find something you didn't see the last time you read it. So I'm excited to finish it. It has helped me to keep going when I just want to crawl in a hole and stay there. Sometime the call I have takes all I have out of me. I end up wanting to helacopter everyone. I know I can't and that is so very draining on me. I need to find a place of safety and so far that has been the scriptures for me. I hope I can keep it up and read another one next year.

Other wise, its the same old thing day in and day out. Except for Vactions to South Lake Tahoe or Utah, I feel tired, not so much physically as mentally. I feel like I should be doing another 5K some where. Already the family is trying to help me with the gym funding by not keeping their memberships. I just don't know what to do. I feel like we need the gym to be there during the winter. I know I need to find the right time to get myself to the gym. Just not working out for me to go home and then try to come back.

Last night my husband for the first time made dinner from a Recipe that Mary was going to do. I was so proud of him it was wonderful. After words he was talking about what he would do different the next time. Wow he is changing about cooking. Which is nice new recipes makes it easier to cook. Hopefully no more boxed foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment