Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December thoughts 12-26-12

Sitting here trying to figure out what the new year will bring for me.

It has been a year a difficult times for my family. I know some would say that is nothing. But for this family it has taken it toll on us. We redecorated the living room, held Christmas at our house. But still nothing seems to change much. Just move this from here to there. I'm such a packrat. Not really a hordder just a pack rat. Afraid to get rid of something because I might need it in the future. Some things I haven't seen in years and I still come accross them and say, wow I forgot I had that, I keep it with the thought that I might need it in the future. Yeah packrat is my second middle name.

I do have to say that even though Christmas was not easy this year. We were able to get through with everyone getting things they really wanted. Even me. A New Microwave, A laptop computer(thanks to my Husband.), new clothes for exercising in ( size Medium, and yes I can wear them, yeah), a Wolfgang Puck Knife set, a gift card to Kohl's and a another gift card from Kohl's. I have been truely blessed this year at Christmas. My family was all home together for Christmas. That was the greatest Christmas Gift I could have wanted.

Things change and we all move on. This next year my son will graduate from College with a BS in Criminal Justice. I hope that he can find a job when he is done so he can do what he wants with his life. Take care of his family. This next year is looking to be an interesting one for the family and I am trying to be up and positive about it. I need too keep moving in the right direction for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment