Friday, August 31, 2012

A Little of this and A Little of that today 8-31-12

It has been quite a busy few days. getting back into the swing of working 9-5 everyday after being on vacation for 7 days. Yeah that is somewhat hard. Of course there are things have been interesting. We have been able to start old projects again, which is being a big help at work.

I cook my first deer meat last night for the dogs but still working on getting my brother to let me have some that is not freezer burned.

Last night I made breakfast for dinner. Pumpkin Waffles with Pecans on them and Over Easy Eggs and Bacon/Sausage. It turned out good. I had lunch with my mom Carol, she bought me lunch. That was really nice of her. I can't wait for October I love eating lunch with my Mom and Aunt. Mom leaves on September 10, for Niagra Falls with My Aunt, Annette, and Grandma for her 90th Birthday. What a vacation that will be.

I'm looking forward to so many thimgs that are coming up. Yet there are things I'm not looking forward to as well.

My mind jumps around on what I am thinking. You would love it if you could just watch the movies of what my brain is think all the time. To much time on my hands. But for now I just want to focus on the things coming up for like. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and A trip to Utah in April with a good friend for Family History. Yeah I would really like to move forward on some of the family lines but I just don't where I should start dead ends are hard to break thru. I don't understand the new Family Search. They make it so hard to do your research. Ok. enough of this kind of ranting.

Mike and Michelle have headed to sac and then will head to Santa Cruz to spend the weekend with Mel and Guido. So no newly weds at my house for 3 days. That just leaves Mary. I'm hoping for a quite weekend since it will be a three day weekend. Monday will be the breakfast and Parade in Nicolaus. I guess after all the years of attending with my kids for school, I have gotten conditioned to attending the parade every year around this time. I like to look at the booths. Don't buy much just look. But it is something to do with my day. Ok I guess I'm done for now later aligater.

No comments:

Post a Comment